Friday, April 11, 2008

bullets to brilliance

So, those promised blogs never happen...my apologies to anyone who might still have this in their bookmarks. A lot has happened since I last posted.





Posted by nabero @ 11:54 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I was cheering for you! There was a whole parade in your honor consisting of me and all those trombones just for you...!

Congrats again on CM, I havent had that moment yet either where things seem to all fall into place, but I have faith that eventually its going to happen.

What happened with the job?

I miss you! We need to go do the nacho thing again soon.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ April 20, 2008 at 11:00 PM #
 

Highly belated congratulations.

*grabs trumpet*

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ April 29, 2008 at 1:45 PM #
 

Hey, when are you actually moving?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ July 13, 2008 at 1:31 PM #
 
<< Home

quotable...

"You have to choose the places you don't walk away from"
-Joan Didion

Reading...

Listening...