Friday, December 21, 2007

original content forthcoming!

I have a blog about The Golden Compass sketched out [complete with videoz and whatnot]. It's pretty interesting (...i think/hope).

At the moment I'm too busy/stressed/consumed with finishing my applications to give it a good spit-shine and make it pretty for you. I'm trying to stay focused...[which is obviously tough for me...considering I'm posting this now] and get them all in before the new year!

Current Gripe: Re-researching the places I've chosen to apply has made me fall deeply in lust with all the programs [*cough* libraries]. The prospect of not getting offers from them is making my lustful gazes at the department pages, to be quite modest, bittersweet.



I really want this. Any nonchalance that I might emit
about this whole process...is a defense mechanism.
Knowing that pursing academia is the only goal I can
see myself pursing...makes this whole process terrifying.
Please, please, please...don't let me foul this up.
Please, please, please grammarians don't jump me for
ending that last plea with a preposition.



Caffeinated [and honestly at the mercy of fate (?)],
nat

Posted by nabero @ 11:38 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Everything is gonna be just fine, Natalie Belle :-D

You will get in to some of the schools, I know it.

Huge libraries await you!

Posted by Blogger Dan @ December 21, 2007 at 11:56 AM #
 
<< Home

quotable...

"You have to choose the places you don't walk away from"
-Joan Didion

Reading...

Listening...